Mr. Duncan's English Course: Lesson 1

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Chapter 5: Give Me My Heart Back

It's short and simple for this entry and this chapter; it's also dedicated to a song. But this one is different because there is a Thai folk song in it. It's pretty irregular to see Thai folk song in my blog anyway...But someone in the university asked me and other classmates to place it in each others' blog...So here it is.


Give Back The Heart - Tukkatan Chollada

What happen to our love?

Why do all good things’ve faded away, by the time being.

Like we care each other no more; what I feel means nothing.

Have you asked your mind; you still love me or not?

And what about our promise, do you still hold true?

You pretend to be busy, holding those belongings,

When we walk together, you seems so far away.

You’ve made me realized; our love is just to endure.

*If our love is too much, then please give back our hearts;

You just have to tell me once; what do you want from me?

If we’re not each others’ type, then don’t care what people say,

If our love actually ends here, then we should have ended it as well.*

**I’m still waiting for your words;

When you’re ready, please explain it to me.

For when your heart’s been changed;

Is it because of me, or you…who’d changed your mind?

Since when you love me no more…could you please tell me?

Is it because of me, or you…who’d changed your mind? **

(repeat * and ** again)


---------------

Okay, I think that'll be enough...

P.S. I swear that's actually the singer's name. Though it's her stage name, to say the least...

1 comments:

Uraiwan Cholkasem said...

Good Job you translate verry Good.

Post a Comment