Mr. Duncan's English Course: Lesson 1

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Chapter 6: House Registration Form

As the title suggests, I have something to show you; my translated version of my house registration form. This thing usually consists of the member of the house, who's the house's owner? and some personal information of members and also the address where the house located at. Its detail is simple as that...

Personally, I don't want to disclose my own information about my house and anything contains along with it, so I'll encrypt it in some kind of folder for you to see...

But stay tune, though. It's because of I'll have to wait for my father's permission to see the whole document first...

You're still free to see other contents of mine within this blog. I'm writing the next entry right now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment