Mr. Duncan's English Course: Lesson 1

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Chapter 4: Indigo Sea

The chapter 4 is here. I'll dedicate this chapter to the song that I'd like to share with, one of my latest favourite song so far...and it's called "Kram" in Thai, performed by Bodyslam. This band of musicians are among the cream of the crop of Thai music bands for many years now. You must admit that, their songs are no-nonsense at all....

I won't talk about this song much...as it'll surely spoil most of the noteworthy parts of this song...



"Indigo Sea" by Bodyslam

The deeper it is, the darker it becomes;
The more I try to find it, the more confused I'll be.

Who knows the true nature of one's heart?

In the great blue sea, who could give me the answer?
On the edge of the horizon, where the ocean is glittering.
What shall we find?
Deep within the mirror of sea so far away.

It's where you think it's nice...
but please look at it carefully,
and reconsider it more thoroughly.

If the things you've seen,
are nothing but a lie.

*The endless field of the great blue sea,
is like one's twisted mind;
like the great blue sea, unfathomable.*

**Are you still standing, or gone.
If one day the one you've trusted.

Is nothing like you've ever thought of him;
then nothing is beautiful after all.

What about inside;
one's unfathomable heart.
If that place isn't as safe as you've thought,
then who'll get to understand,
what my heart truly is?**

No matter how beautiful the sky is,
it'll be darken one day.

Like everyone of us, must hold some truth in one's heart.
You know this fact, right?

The dream and the truth is yet to be found,
I'm afraid, if that day was the truth,
which hurt you, and made you regretted.

(repeat *, **)

The indigo mystery, no one knows it, no one understands it.
So what am I? the edge of the stormy and cruelly beautiful sea?

I want nothing,
but the one who understands me thoroughly.
But what am I anyway?
and who'll be the one to walk pass....

(repeat *,** again.)

The indigo mystery, no one knows it, no one understands it.
So what am I? the edge of the stormy and cruelly beautiful sea?

I want nothing,
but the one who understands me thoroughly.
But what am I anyway?
and who'll be the one to walk pass this cruel truth with me?

----------------------

Bah! that was pretty crappy, but I'll find my time to polish this translated lyrics for sure...just give me some times...

0 comments:

Post a Comment